Step by step instructions on how to reconnect your Zoom account with APIANT
Using the same web browser for both steps 1 and 2.
- Open and login into your Master Zoom Account
- Open and login into your APIANT account
- Goto your APIANT Dashboard
4. Goto Connections >
5. Click the refresh ICON on the Zoom connection.
6. Choose your connection type and authorize access to your Zoom account
- Choose the Admin connection type.
- You may get prompted to CLICK the Blue Pre-APPROVE Button
- Then the AUTHORIZE button will light up after that and the you Click AUTHROIZE
7. You may need to run the "Zoom Meeting" BOT to create or refresh your Zoom meeting list and or use the "Send Email" BOT to Send out email for the classes affected while the Zoom account was disconnected.
Link on to use the "Zoom Meeting" BOT
Link on to use the "Send Email" BOT