How to Connect your Intercom account
Once your APIANT account is created, you can connect your Intercom account(s):
1. Goto your Dashboard
2. Goto Connections > Connect and App > Enter Intercom and click on the Intercom- icon
3. Authorize access to your Intercom account
Note: If you don't see the Intercom authorization popup window, you may be blocking them. You'll need to unblock popups for apiant.com
4. If you'd like to connect more than one Intercom accounts, you can click on 'Connect another account...', give the account a name and click OK
Note: You can name the New Connection Name(s) whatever you'd like. These connections will be selectable in automations.
How to integrate your Intercom account with other apps
You can connect Intercom to your other apps in two ways:
Using a pre-built template
Customizing a template or build your own integration
Using a pre-built Intercom integration
Goto Apiant.com/templates and search for the template you need by entering a combination of apps in the search field
2. Click on the template you'd like to install > 'Install this Template!' > Install > OK
3. Before turning on your automation, you can edit and customize the field mappings, filters, etc. Click the cogwheel icon for each app you'd like to edit and choose 'edit Automation'
4. You can double-click any trigger or action to edit settings and field mapping
5. If you make changes to a trigger or an action, make sure to Save it
6. Also make sure to Save the automation
7. Turn on the automation by switching the 'Off' button to 'On'
Your automation will now start moving data between apps!
Customizing a template of build your own integration
You must have a Custom plan to add triggers, actions and conditionals to an automation or build an automation from scratch.
Once your custom plan is active, you can add steps to an automation by clicking the plus icon in the circle.
Make sure to save your changes, but if you forget or make mistakes, don't worry, auto-save is always on and each version is recoverable any time.
How to disconnect your Intercom account
Click on 'Connections' from the menu
2. Click the trashcan icon to disconnect your Intercom account
Four was to to get support
1. Click the chat widget at the bottom of our website
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Goto forum.apiant.com
4. More articles help.apiant.com
Support hours are 9 AM - 6 PM Eastern Time (US) and your inquiry will be responded to within 24 hours at the latest.