APIANT Templates make it very easy to connect the apps you love and sync data between them in just seconds.
Step 1: Choose a Template
- Visit apiant.com/templates to search for the Template your need. You can combine App Names in the search field like this:
Note: If you can't find the Template you need, you can request one by clicking the "Click to request one!" card or link. Check the list of Implemented apps and endpoints first, to make sure the app or endpoint you need is available.
If the app or endpoint you need isn't listed, we can refer you to an APIANT certified Systems Integrator who can build your integration on the platform for you.
Step 2: Install the Template
- Click the Template card then the "Install this Template!" button
- Click 'Install' when asked to confirm installation
Step 3: Turn the Template 'On'
- Turn the automation(s) 'On' by clicking the On switch.
Step 4: Connect your apps
- Click 'Connect' for each app that needs to be connected
Note: Follow the specific instructions to connect each app.
- Some apps may require that you set 'Initial Settings'. If so, choose the settings.
- And click 'Apply' at the bottom right of the 'Initial Settings' window.
Step 5: Your automation is Live!
- If you want, you can also edit the field mappings (the data that will be transferred between apps) and other settings by clicking the cogwheel and choosing 'Edit Automation'.
- When editing the automation, click on the endpoint you'd like to edit and choose 'Edit this item's settings' or you can double click the icon itself.
- In the item settings window you can change your initial settings, search for field names, map data between apps, and more.
- Make sure to click 'Save Action' or 'Save Trigger' if you made changes.
- Don't forget to 'Save the automation if you made changes as well.
Note: Depending on the automation and the changes you made to it, it may need to run once again before processing new data.
- You can run an automation manually by clicking the cogwheel and choosing 'Execute now...'.